Monday, October 8, 2007

Mark 1-37

I am snickering....no one has gotten an answer about deaf man that Jesus took him in. In fact, we never knew or wonder about how he healed from being deaf - still it stays mystery. I wish you guys good luck in researching for days/years until you will not be able to get an answer until you leave the planet, probably you will have an answer up there! Sorry, I am still snickering. I myself never went to church since I reformed the organization called St. Rita's Deaf Child Abuse Survivors, Inc - the reason why I stopped being a churchgoer is because I discovered the disgusting stories about St. Rita School for the Deaf in Cincinnati, Ohio. I never figured out how he became hearing after healing from being deaf....I leave that up to you guys to believe it occurred back in B.C. as well.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey Mark, I didn't check back a long time was so busy with my daughter that was very sick but she is better now. Mark? will you please help me out by pulling out names like sex offenders that never be on sex offender registry for me?